More and more people in the UK have to resort to used car finance. At least on paper, there is nothing wrong with that. After all, used cars have become more reliable than ever and thanks to their comparatively low prices, they have made it possible to get back into the driving seat even if you’ve experienced financial difficulties in the past. So with all of these things in mind, which are so many in the UK disappointed with used car finance? In this article, we’re devoting some time to explain the issues with used car finance to you – as well as offering you possibilities of successfully applying for a quote.
A car: Vital
The mere fact that there is a bustling market for used car finance is living testimony to the ongoing importance of cars for both private and business purposes. If you’re looking for a car today, you can either visit your local dealer, select from one of many online autotraders or even compare prices at an online auction (although we certainly wouldn’t recommend this!). This has mainly benefited the used car industry, since it has made it far easier for consumers to compare deals with a few mouse clicks and especially to gather user experience online.
Used car finance: Growing rapidly
The impact on the used car finance industry has been momentous. Over the past few years, literally hundreds of companies have flooded the market, all offering seemingly attractive conditions. And that’s not all: Many local companies have sprung up as well, allowing you to apply for a loan online and to then visit the dealer on location – thereby combining the benefits of online- and offline models. Online car finance can rightfully be regarded as one of the most dynamic sectors in the finance sector and as much as this means you can always find an interesting offer, it also means the sheer amount of providers and deals can be confusing.
Used car finance: Problems
What’s more, used car finance still has plenty of issues. And if you’re interested in using it to buy a car, you should be aware of them:
- The less you’re able to actually see and review the car, the harder it is to make an informed choice.
- Used car finance is a cost-sensitive sector, but price is not everything. Take potential services into consideration as well and factor in the rewards of a great support. Also, the nominal rate may hide side-costs hidden away in the small print.
- Used car finance may get you a loan, but not always the car you want. In some cases, this is acceptable, just make sure you know what to expect.
Used car finance: Getting a quote quickly
One of the main issues of used car finance is getting a quote quickly. This has to do with the fact that many financial companies will run extensive tests on your credit history in a bid of determining the risk of the transaction. In some cases, this can be a serious problem, especially if you need a car at short notice. At Concept Car Credit, we therefore place major importance on speeding up the process as much as possible:
- You can apply for a quote for used car finance online, using our easy to use form.
- We will verify if you’re eligible for a loan and give you a quote.
- After you’ve accepted the quote, we can then work out the details of the deal. This doesn’t take much time, so you can usually drive away with your new car within days after you’ve applied for it.
If you’re looking for fast and reliable used car finance, you’ve come to the right place. Let us help you find the offer you need.