Count yourself lucky if you don’t need to buy a new car. After all, with experts saying there is a 65% chance of the global recession continuing well into 2015 and the conditions for car loans getting tighter each day, you may find yourself facing many obstacles. Concept Car Credit has worked on a range of features intended to improve the application process, which make it a lot easier for people with bad credit ratings or limited financial means to receive financial support. If you have a damaged credit reputation and need a car, therefore, you’ve come to the right place.
A car: Essential
Why is this so important, you may ask? The simple truth is that despite wide-spread criticism about their ecological impact and claims that cars are no longer as relevant as they used to be, they have remained as essential as ever – regardless of whether you need a car to drive into town from the suburbs or if you require it for your business trips. In fact, in some countries, a car can not even be legally pawned in case of outstanding debt, since this might eliminate a person’s ability to provide their livelihood. If you’re sure you need a car, therefore, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
At the same time, actually applying for a car loan is riddled with potential problems:
- Since financial markets have proven increasingly volatile, many traditional banks have reduced their supply of credit and made it more expensive for private households and smaller companies to borrow money. Even if you only need a small or second hand car, this may make it impossible to strike a deal.
- At the same time, smaller financial institutions have gone down the exactly opposite route and are offering loans at dangerously low rates. The conditions of these loans, however, can be extremely unfavourable for the buyer. You will need to be extremely cautious when accepting these terms.
- Banks have also become more selective in terms of whom to award credit to. If you have a bad credit rating, if you’re a former bankrupt, if you’re unemployed or even self-employed, this may already mean you’re out.
- Even if you’re eligible for a loan in theory, this may not mean you can always get the car you’d like. Many dealers are extremely restrictive when it comes to which cars to give to which customers.
Thankfully, the past few years have seen quite a few remarkable changes in the car finance sector. Companies have generally become more customer-friendly, regulation has tightened and there is a greater amount of transparency, making it easier for you to detect which providers to trust and which to avoid. Online car finance has also made price comparisons easier, reduced rates, allowed smaller, local companies to enter the market and improved support. If you need a car today, your chances of actually getting one may never have been better.
Need a car? Let us help
At Concept Car Credit, we take the opportunities offered by the Internet very seriously. If you need a car, we’d love to hear from you and will do our very best to support you in your goals. Our service features include:
- We give special support to anyone with a bad credit rating or limited financial means.
- We specialise in high-quality second hand cars. This means you’re getting the best possible quality at an attractive price.
- We carry a wide selection of brands and models. So you can always find the car you need and want.
- We make sure all of our cars meet the most important quality criteria and have undergone vehicle inspection.
- We offer individualised finance plans tailored to your needs. These will help you not only striking a deal, but also meeting its obligations.
Apply now online for a loan or call our free phone number 0800 093 3385. We love to be of help!